VP, ControllerEB-1171398667 - Middlefield, OH
Our client, a $1.1B publicly traded bank operating fifteen branches in northeast and central Ohio, has retained Smith & Wilkinson on a search for a VP Controller that will lead the Finance & Accounting department. Reporting to the EVP Chief Financial Officer, the VP Controller will be an experienced financial leader with a demonstrated performance record in proactively and creatively managing the Bank controllership functions of a public company.
Highlights of responsibilities include:
- All SEC reporting
- Responsible for all financial/accounting report preparation & reporting
- Constructs and reports monthly & annual budgets
- Maintains stock option ledger
- Assists managers with day-to-day compliance issues
- Management of up to two direct/indirect reports
- Bachelor's degree in accounting and finance, or equivalent coursework/training
- CPA designation or graduate-level studies in accounting preferred
- 5-8 years of relevant experience
For more information about this exciting opportunity, please contact Chris Kelley.