Business AnalystGreater Boston, MA area
Smith & Wilkinson is looking for a business analyst to support the underwriting and product development teams for our insurance client based in the Greater Boston/ eastern Massachusetts area. If you have a background in P&C insurance or the financial industry, and are looking to stay with a company long term then we’d like to hear from you!
This position acts as the primary representative on projects sponsored or impacting Underwriting, including performing business analysis, project justification, solution selection, and leading/ implementing change and is an intermediate level position.
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Assist in business process redesign and documentation when new technology is introduced.
- Implement business and functional requirements with user-based configuration and design tools such as designing a report, adding configuration values to tables, or designing a screen
- Work closely with IT staff to accurately translate requirements into system features and functionality including a test approach and plan
- Author and manage the test plan ensuring the solution meets requirements
- Support the creation and maintenance of reports using a variety of reporting and data analytics tools
- Support day-to -day business operations, business applications and supporting technologies including reporting tools and data governance, work in AGILE
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience in related industry
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and Jira
- Excellent project management skills
- Top of the line benefits package
- Updated campus with a gym, subsidized cafeteria
- Competitive salary
- Ideal work life/ balance