Senior Dam EngineerBC - 1002 - Greater Boston, MA
My client is a leading multi-disciplined environmental civil engineering and planning firm located in Southern Massachusetts is looking for a Senior Dam Engineer to help expand their Dam engineering services and team.
The rewarding work will focus on technically challenging projects, including the inspection of dam structures, and design for rehabilitation of dams that are in many cases now in a state of deterioration and a hazard for the communities they are in.
This is a rare opportunity to join a team that has the talent and the long-term relationships in place that will help provide stability for an experienced hydrologic or geotechnical focused engineer interested in helping to grow the service area for the firm. Project opportunities are available beyond New England and across the northeastern portion of the country.
- • Strong understanding of project delivery and ability to facilitate technical discussions
- • Preparing project specifications, managing design document creation process; managing project issues, budgets, and schedules
- • Reviewing and critiquing proposed changes to engineering designs, policies, or details
- • Coordinating activities of a multi-disciplined team
- • Mentoring and supporting the development of junior staff
- • B.S. degree, Master’s degree is preferred
- • Approx. 15+ years’ previous experience with dam engineering design
- • Professionally Licensed Engineer
The company offers a great team culture and is looking for a like-minded professional that is passionate about addressing the challenges and opportunities confronting the regions public and private dam owners.