Senior HR Associate- Compensation, Analytics, & Talent ManagementHartford, CT area
Do you have experience developing competitive compensation and incentive programs for employees in an effort to drive business growth? Are you able to multi-task standard hiring and onboarding efforts while analyzing general metrics data to perform compensation reporting and reviews? If you have a strong expertise in creating and modeling data to support all talent environments while being able to juggle relationship needs with a variety of department heads then we’d like to hear from you!
Smith & Wilkinson’s Insurance Practice is looking for a Senior HR Associate with a focus on compensation, analytics, and talent management to not only maintain internal and vendor relationships but to identify HR trends and insights to enhance our client’s insurance company based in central Connecticut.
- Work with HR peers, business managers/ leaders to create, review/ update job descriptions, evaluate for FLSA and EEO categories
- Develop, recommend, and gain approval for compensation structure and packages for new hires, promotions, job changes, etc.
- Track and administer corporate compensation programs, support and design incentive plans
- Manage vendor relationships
- Manage and implement compensation surveys, analyze results, track and maintain data
- Support talent management HR peers and business requests- employee information spreadsheets, compensation reviews, HR general metrics data by request, etc.
- Use qualitative analysis to create compensation models and reports
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Economics, Finance, or Human Resources
- 3-8 years of relevant industry experience
- Strong analytical background to translate diverse and complex data into models, reports, and presentations
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- UltiPro, COGNOS experience a plus
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits
- Growth oriented environment