Specialist, Insurance Marketing & AnalyticsCharlotte, NC
Marketing has become one of the core elements driving the ongoing success of insurance carriers. The insurance industry continues to undergo significant changes in its approach to an ever-evolving consumer base. Simplified underwriting, enhanced customer experience, the introduction of AI and other technologies have all played a greater role in attracting new customers and driving brand recognition.
Our client is a widely-recognized and highly-regarded direct marketing organization, catering primarily to the Insurance industry. To be successful in this role, candidates will need to be extremely detail-oriented, possess a strong analytical background, a passion for consumer marketing and insights, and experience working in a cross-functional environment with diverse, evolving partners.
- Participate in the development and implementation of strategic marketing plans
- Lead execution of a wide range of marketing activities, including email, direct mail, digital, and inbound and outbound calls
- Design tests, including creative, design, targeting, and messaging
- Support new business development and acquisition efforts
- Help manage substantial marketing budgets and deliver against revenue and CPA metrics
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA or other advanced degree preferred
- Excellent analytical skills and mindset; ability to analyze large data sets for optimal campaign performance
- Ability to work independently without a high degree of oversight
- 6-10 years of professional experience with the majority spent in a strategic marketing role
- Must be able to instinctively prioritize both long and short-term projects according to client requirements and available resources
International experience is valued, but not required. Bilingual in Spanish is a also a plus but not a requirement.
Until recently, direct mail had always been the dominant customer acquisition tool in insurance marketing. The next generation of consumers now responds to digital: easy to understand product explanation, simple enrollment processes, and a painless claims experience. The industry can now harness almost limitless data on its existing and prospective consumers, and marketing campaigns are more efficient and focused, based on analytics and behavioral patterns. Come join an organization that is at the forefront of this evolution and is helping to set the bar for a multi-trillion dollar industry!