VP, eCommerceGG-0023 - Saddle Brook, NJ
Smith & Wilkinson has been retained by our client seeking a highly creative and forward-thinking VP, eCommerce who will lead operations, drive strategy and business with online retailers. This individual will be a true eCommerce Leader with a passion, talent, and proven track record of building and implementing strategy, managing and motivating people, driving profitable & sustainable growth for this dynamically growing business division.
Saddle Brook, NJ
Reports To: President and Vice President
- Leads the development and overall management of the company’s end to end eCommerce strategy and roadmap inclusive of commercial and marketing strategies and new business models. Identifies and prioritizes opportunities that will provide revenue growth and margin improvement.
- Oversees growth and management of all aspects of the eCommerce business including planning, search & content strategy, media and development, promotional campaigns and other online marketing, design, web analytics and web technologies.
- Leads and manages account executives delegating tasks and strategies in merchandising, web content, operations, online marketing, contact center, planning, etc. Focuses on collaborative teamwork and driving sales using new and innovative strategies.
- Drives change management at all levels to deliver ecommerce agenda and solve complex problems & challenges that require deep business & industry understanding.
- 5+ years of Senior eCommerce and/or commercial sales & marketing leadership experience with a history of driving successful eCommerce revenue creation and oversight of P&L.
- Must possess strong leadership skills with hands on experience hiring and coaching teams for high performance and long-term development.
- Experience developing strategies for online retailers including Amazon, Houz, Overstock, Wayfair, and Walmart.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities within a fast-paced environment to deliver on-time and in-full. Work with different stakeholders to gain buy-in on newly created processes.
- Able to communicate clear and concise statuses/required actions and are comfortable with presenting across multiple levels of the business.
- Able to make data-based decisions based on eCommerce and consumer engagement metrics.
- Ability to take initiative, practice good judgment and work independently. Comfortable working within the “gray” space where steps aren’t clearly defined.
- BA or BS degree in Marketing, Business, Retail Merchandising, or Information Services with emphasis in online Marketing or related field.
For a confidential discussion please contact Gary Garrison at 207.289.3136 or at firstname.lastname@example.org