AVP Contact Center / Customer Experience Leader
Smith & Wilkinson’s life and annuities client based in Dallas, TX and Montpelier, VT is looking for their next Contact Center Leader to help drive the company’s mission to continually deliver on its promise of placing customers first. This role would be responsible for the development of agents fielding new business, payments, loans, claims calls and aside from ensuring the technical questions are met, must be equipped to deliver a truly personal, thoughtful, and engaging interaction with customers. Aside from the day to day operations of the contact center, this position will also be a driver of strategic innovation to reduce wait and call times, drive customers to the website, and implement new ways of answering requests and improving transactional turn around.
Other Key Duties include:
- Placing emphasis on recruitment, development and career planning for employees
- Acting as transformational change agent by leading, inspiring, and empowering a team
- Strive to continually improve upon an already-successful customer experience model that consistently receives recognition throughout the industry
- Ensure products are being delivered to consumers in compliance with the latest rules and regulations
- Work closely with Anti-Fraud leadership to stay abreast of developments and protect the customers’ best interests.
- Develop relationships with other key business leaders to ensure excellent internal communication and collaboration
- Build and drive long term strategies to implement technology and ensure growth within the contact center in either location
- 10 or more years of experience in contact center operations, overseeing a minimum of 50 agents
- Background in financial services, insurance, life & annuities a huge plus!
- Proven record of utilizing technology to improve processes and, in the end, overall customer experience
Commitment to professional development by seeking out new knowledge both internally and through external resources, including desire to attain life & annuity specific designations
- Proven record of incentivizing agents and ensuring an ongoing pipeline of new talent
Company offers competitive salary, short and long-term incentives, and a pension! Relocation will be offered to exceptional candidates. If you enjoy motivating talent, creating innovative strategies to grow the business, and truly believe the customer experience should be an individual and positive one, then please contact Allison Cary for more details.