Our client is currently seeking an experienced Bridge Engineer to join their New Hampshire team. This role will be responsible for leading projects focused on a diverse range of bridge designs and will play a key role in the continued growth of the Bridge Engineering Team for this employee-owned firm that is well known and respected throughout New England.
This position will provide the opportunity to work directly on interesting projects for local states DOT’s and municipalities. With projects ranging across New England from coastal communities to the classic covered bridges found inland, there is plenty of interesting design work to keep you challenged and rewarded.
The right candidate for this position is an experienced bridge engineer that is looking to gain experience managing projects, either now or in the next few years of their career. There’s plenty of project backlog, and the department and firm continue to grow, so you’ll have the opportunity to grow with it.
Examples of preferred experience types:
- Project planning, design, management and inspection
- Bridge design
- Client communication
- Manage or assist in developing scope, schedule, budget, and delivery of projects
- Management or delegation of work to assist in the development of a team of junior staff
- Ability to work well with others in a collaborative team environment
- B.S. degree in Civil Engineering, with a structural focus
- Approx. 5+ years’ previous experience
- A Professional Engineer license, or willingness to obtain within a prescribed period of time.