Chief Bridge Engineer
Our client, a well-respected engineering and environmental services firm located in MA & RI is looking to add a Chief Bridge Engineer to lead structural bridge design projects and a talented team. Bridge design work for local state DOT and municipalities is one of their core services offerings and a key driver to their success over the past half-century they have been in business.
The nature of work centers around bridge design and transportation projects in MA, CT, and RI with occasional projects in other New England states. This is a core service area for the firm and the company has been growing steadily, which in turn provides the opportunity for career growth and development in the position.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Structural Bridge Engineer that is looking to take on a leadership role, or for a current team leader that feels limited in their career and would like more of a challenge and a path for professional growth.
Beyond your typical project design responsibilities, this is an opportunity to join a growing firm of technical experts that recognize that success is driven by its employees at all levels. It’s a chance to join a firm that is committed to supporting local communities and providing a safe and positive work environment for its staff.
• Lead all aspects of structural bridge design and structural related transportation projects
• Participate and support the business development plan & strategy
• Represent the firm at technical conferences including participation in delivering presentations
• Take a leadership role in the development, mentorship, and leadership of a team
• Bachelors degree in Civil/Structural Engineering (or relevant equivalent), Masters preferred
• Approx 15+ Years of professional experience in structural transportation design projects
• Professional Engineer (PE or SE)