Chief Experience Officer (CXO)
Community & Regional Banks
Reporting to the President & CEO, the EVP, Chief Customer Officer will be responsible for driving the optimal customer experience throughout the bank and each customer segment. The Chief Customer Officer will bring a relentless focus on innovative, strategic thinking to drive positive change across the enterprise, with a specific focus on mapping and optimizing customer journeys across business lines and transaction types, developing a best-in-class digital banking platform, maximizing the Bank’s marketing strategy and approach, and creating a new data management function to create actionable insight for all lines of business.
The Chief Customer Officer will work with and lead a team of other senior executives including the Chief Marketing Officer, Chief Data Officer, and Director of Digital Banking.
- Work with relevant business line stakeholders to drive the organization to work together for optimal customer experience focus and delivery.
- Responsible for refining and implementing service designs and operations (omni-channel) based on customer needs, to enhance customer satisfaction and loyalty measurement score/results.
- Activities include customer journey mapping and data reporting and analysis to generate insightful solutions for customer service capability improvements.
- In partnership with the Chief Marketing Officer, develop and implement strategies to reinforce the Bank’s brand and market positioning.
- Develop and implement a results oriented, measurable annual marketing program that aligns with the bank’s strategic plan and assists business unit leaders with meeting their key acquisition, growth (including deepening) and retention goals and objectives.
- Collaborate with the Head of Digital Banking to deliver an omni-channel experience.
- The digital team focuses on maximizing investments in digital capabilities to drive significant improvements in business performance and the customer and employee experience.
- Create a capability that unites disparate sets of customer data into a master view of every customer.
- Leverage data to identify key opportunities for improving the customer experience and build customer loyalty.
- Develop actionable plans and strategies around the data we gather internally and externally.
- Bachelor’s Degree; MBA preferred
- 10+ years’ experience managing Customer Support/Customer Experience function
- 15+ years’ of banking or financial services experience
- Project or Program Management experience preferred
- Strong strategic planning experience, including in the development and successful implementation of alternative, technology-based delivery channels and products
- Superior leadership, supervisory, and delivery of optimal customer experience
- Strong communication, interpersonal, organizational, analytical, and statistical skills
- Through knowledge of the retail and business banking industries
- Solid understanding of banking regulations
Contact Chris Kelley at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 207.289.3135