Chief Financial Officer
Our client is currently seeking a Chief Financial Officer to join their Seattle, WA team and office (which has scenic waterfront views). Currently poised for a high growth period our client is looking for a finance and business leader that can contribute to their success by driving strategic and sound business practices.
Beyond the day to day duties our client is looking for someone that can drive a positive working environment that supports collaboration at all levels, can be a mentor to all members, and take a hands-on approach within the business.
The role will oversee the on-going evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives in addition to leading the firm’s finance and accounting policies, financial reporting, tax and regulatory requirements, banking relationships, financial modeling, annual budgeting, forecasting, and cash management practices, risk management, insurance brokerage relationships, facilities management and IT oversight.
- Business Process – Support the business by identifying opportunities to improve reporting or by developing key business performance indicators, and reviewing contracts to limit risk.
- Senior Leadership – Participate in leadership meetings, listen to and contribute ideas and provide expert counsel.
- IT Oversight – Maintain strong relationships with outside vendors, with a focus on current and long-range needs.
- Team Leadership – Mentor and support the growth of the accounting dept and others.
- B.A, B.S. Degree in Accounting or Finance, masters degree a plus
- Approx. 10+ years of professional experience.
- Preferred experience in the environmental services industry, or other professional services field.
- Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations is a plus.
- CPA or CMA preferred but not required.