Civil 3D Designer – Bridges & Highways
Our client, a well-respected engineering and environmental services firm located in MA & RI is looking to add a talented designer/drafter to their transportation engineering project delivery team.
The nature of work centers around bridge design and transportation projects in MA and RI with occasional working in other states. This is a core service area for the firm and has been growing steadily, which in turn provides the opportunity for growth and career development in the position.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced designer that is looking to take on a leadership role, or for a designer that feels limited in their career and would like more of a challenge and a path for professional growth.
Beyond your typical project design responsibilities, this is an opportunity to join a growing firm of technical experts that recognize that success is driven by its employees at all levels. It’s a chance to join a firm that is committed to supporting local communities and providing a great work environment for its staff.
• Lead or support transportation design aspects for projects
• Assist in plan development
• Potential for management, development, and leadership of a team of junior staff
• Certificate in Computer Aided Drafting, or related Engineering/Science field
• 2+ Years of professional experience in the A/E/C industry.
• Experience with AutoCAD & Civil 3D