Civil Project Engineer
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Civil Engineer to join their Maine team. This role will be responsible for assisting in the delivery of projects focused on a diverse range of services and will play a key role in the development and growth of their Bangor, Maine office for this employee-owned firm that is well known and respected throughout New England.
This position will provide the opportunity to work directly with clients and support projects that include a wide variety of civil and environmental projects focused on design services for commercial development, institutional and industrial campuses, recreational facilities, and municipal infrastructure projects.
The right person for this position can come from a wide range of backgrounds focused on civil engineering services, the key factor for success is the desire and interest to make the most of their career and be part of a growing and successful team.
Examples of preferred experience types:
- Site layout and design, including grading and drainage
- Horizontal utility projects (water, wastewater, stormwater)
- Experience serving municipalities on an array of municipal assignments including permitting, open space & recreation, transportation and aviation
- Building design
- Client management
- Manage scope, schedule, budget delivery of projects
- Management, development leadership of a team of junior staff
- Ability to work well with others in a collaborative team environment
- B.S. degree in Civil Engineering
- Approx. 4+ years’ previous experience
- A Professional Engineer license, or willingness to obtain within a prescribed period of time.