Civil Project Manager
Our client a well-respected engineering and environmental services firm is looking to add a talented engineer to their civil engineering project delivery team.
The nature of work centers around the company’s municipal and private clients located locally in New England and the Project Manager will be a key partner for driving continued growth and delivery of their current backlog of projects.
This is an excellent opportunity for an engineer looking to step into a Project Manager role, or for an experienced Project Manager that is looking for a better balance between a successful career and for having the time and energy to enjoy their personal life.
Beyond your typical project management responsibilities, this is an opportunity to join a growing firm of technical experts that recognize that success is driven by its employees at all levels. It’s a chance to join a firm that is committed to supporting local communities and providing growth for its staff.
The technical aspects of the role include:
- Site layout and design, including grading & drainage
- Horizontal utilities
- Experience serving municipalities on an array of municipal assignments including permitting, open space & recreation, green infrastructure, and urban revitalization.
- Client communications, interaction and management
- Manage or assist in developing the scope, schedule, budget, and delivery of projects
- Management, development, and leadership of a team of junior staff
- B.S. (M.S. desirable) in Civil Engineering
- Licensed Professional Engineer is preferred but not required
- 7+ years of engineering experience; preferably in the consulting field