Our property & casualty insurance client located in Southern Maine is looking to add a Claims Supervisor, who has a strong background in complex casualty claims, to their team.This role will oversee a team of 6 adjusters, approve payments, and manage vendor partners.Position will also help create claims strategies and best practices for the future and have direct communication with executive members.
Other duties include:
- Overseeing settlement approvals, litigation procedures
- Ensure independent adjusters, audits, subrogation are operating effectively
- Develop and implement operational changes to improve team performance and encourage talent growth
Some must haves:
- Minimum of 5 years resolving complex casualty claims
- 2 years working in property, auto, PIP, workers comp claims function a plus!
- CPCU a plus!
If you haven’t managed a team but are ready for that next step in your career, please apply.Because this is a true management position, it cannot be remote.If you’re open to relocating, company offers relocation assistance as well as excellent benefits, bonus potential, work/life balance.Contact Stacy St. Onge to learn more.