Director of Business Development
Smith & Wilkinson has been exclusively engaged on a search for a Director of Business Development at an innovative startup with a focus on acquiring and retaining customers through meaningful brand engagement, and rewards based on living a healthy life. The company is a robust loyalty program that helps consumers make sound decisions through significant life changes associated with finances, births, deaths, and major transactions such as buying a home. This position would be responsible for generating new business and will report directly to the CEO.
- Proven sales leader with experience in a high-growth, fast-paced environment. “Hunter” mentality.
- Deep understanding of the complexities of selling into large, multi-layered financial services clients.
- Strong deal creation and financial modeling skills. Exceptional presentation abilities.
- Comfortable with up to 50% travel, including international.
- Able to work in Princeton, NJ-area office, or willing to relocate (assistance would be provided for strong candidates)
Along with a competitive base salary up to the mid-$100s, a generous and uncapped commission plan and equity in the company will be offered.