Director of Claims
Smith & Wilkinson’s workers compensation insurance client located in Burlington, MA is looking to bring on a Director of Claim with adjuster licenses in New England to manage a team of managers and reps. This position ensures the Claim function is providing outstanding claims service to brokers, policyholders, and Injured workers, while meeting compliance with contractual and regulatory requirements and ensuring the achievement of corporate objectives.
What to Expect:
- Responsible for the strategic development and day to day operations of the Claim Department
- Management of the overall litigation process and negotiation process
- In control of the administration, coordination and evaluation of the department
- Minimum of 8 years of technical/ operational experience in workers compensation
- Minimum of 5 years insurance management experience
- Strategic/innovative mindset to drive change and new technologies
- Positive track record of developing talent
- Ability to maintain strong relationships with underwriters and third party vendors
The company offers great incentives- competitive salary, excellent work/life balance, generous PTO and 401k match. Please contact Allison Cary to learn more.