Director of Compliance
Our life insurance client based in Dallas, TX is looking for a Director of Compliance to join their startup minded team to work closely with senior management to accomplish the overall compliance function. Their competitive salary, 100% company paid health, dental and vision insurance along with generous PTO and flexible work schedule makes this one of the most sought-after agencies to work for in Dallas, TX.
- Develop the Company’s risk-based compliance program and related policies
- Implement a compliance testing program and all legal/regulatory requirements
- Conduct compliance audits of their policy forms
- Manage Market Conduct Examinations and the development of corrective actions to ensure continued compliance
- Review company marketing and advertising materials for compliance with laws and regulations
- Minimum of 8+ years life insurance experience working in compliance/ legal
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree preferred
If you are a strong and proactive leader who has experience creating compliance programs from scratch with other department heads then please reach out to Allison Cary to learn more.