Environmental Project Manager
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Environmental Engineer or Scientist to manage projects in their growing Providence, Rhode Island office and market.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced environmental professional that is looking to grow their career, and have an opportunity for continued growth. You’ll be working with experienced Project Managers and field staff, and be a key part of this growing office and geography.
Your projects will focus on site redevelopment projects, report writing, and construction oversight including remediation and/or removal of contaminated soil following regulatory guidelines. The right candidate is someone that can keep a redevelopment project moving forward, coordinate with field staff, and have technical report writing experience.
- Project managers are expected to manage all facets of assigned projects.
- Design and/or periodic supervision of field investigations.
- Review project documents including borings logs, test pit logs, daily field logs, chains-of-custody, site sketches, etc..
- Mentoring and directing staff on technical assignments, and reviewing technical work completed by field staff.
- Interacting with clients, representing the firm in a professional manner.
- B.S. or M.S. Degree in an environmentally-oriented field of study (environmental or related engineering, geology, hydrogeology, etc.).
- 8-10 years of professional experience.
- 40-Hour OSHA HAZWOPER Training plus 8-Hour Hazwoper Supervisor training a plus.