Geotechnical Managing Engineer
Our client, a well-respected engineering and environmental services firm located in MA & RI is looking to make a succession hire to lead their high-performing Geotechnical Group.
The project work centers around a wide variety of projects and clients federal and local clients. This is a growing technical area for our client creating a role that has a wide range of growth or responsibility for the position. The right fit could be someone with a handful of years of experience leading a team, or an experienced professional looking to take that next career step into a leadership role.
Beyond your typical project responsibilities, this is an opportunity to join a growing firm of technical experts that recognize that success is driven by its employees at all levels. It’s a chance to join a firm that is committed to supporting local communities and providing growth for its staff.
The technical aspects of the role include:
• Geotechnical investigations
• Foundations, retaining walls, braced excavations, dams, waterfront
• Slope Stabilization and Dewatering System Design
• Dredging Studies
• Client communications, interaction, and management
• Manage the scope, schedule, budget, and delivery of projects
• Management, development, and leadership of a team of junior staff
• B.S. (M.S. desirable) in Civil / Geotechnical Engineering
• Licensed Professional Engineer is a plus
• Approx 15+ years of experience