Hydraulic & Hydrology Consultant
Our client, a well-respected engineering, and environmental services firm located in MA & RI is looking to add a talented “H&H” engineer or scientist to their successful Dam Services team.
The nature of work centers around watershed & spillway analysis and modeling for Dam projects serving federal and local clients. This is a growing technical area for our client creating a role that has a wide range of growth or responsibility for the position. The right fit could be someone with a handful of years of experience to join in a support position, or an experienced professional looking to take on a leadership role to grow the small team into a full practice area.
Beyond your typical project responsibilities, this is an opportunity to join a growing firm of technical experts that recognize that success is driven by its employees at all levels. It’s a chance to join a firm that is committed to supporting local communities and providing growth for its staff.
The technical aspects of the role include:
• Hydrologic/hydraulic analysis
• Score analysis, sediment transport
• Stream restoration
• HydroCAD, HEC-HMS, HEC- GEO RAS 2D
• Client communications, interaction, and management
• Manage or assist in developing the scope, schedule, budget, and delivery of projects
• Management, development, and leadership of a team of junior staff
• B.S. (M.S. desirable) in Civil or Environmental Engineering, Geology or Environmental Science or similar disciplines of study
• Licensed Professional Engineer or Geologist is a plus
• Approx 5+ years of experience; more years of experience is preferred