Loan Collections Servicer
Community & Regional Banks
The selected individual will perform and manage the collection of delinquent loan payments of residential and consumer loans owed to the bank. The use of various forms of contact, persuasiveness and negotiating skills to the extent allowed by federal and state laws and bank policy will be required under the direction of the First Vice President, Senior Loan Review Officer.
- Review delinquent loan reports to identify problem accounts.
- Contact delinquent customers as required by phone and mail to discuss delinquency and document contact with customers using online collection system. Schedule and maintain follow-up correspondence, contact and action as necessary.
- Exercise right-of-setoff to make payments on delinquent consumer loan accounts and send appropriate correspondence.
- In conjunction with the Residential Workout Specialist, prepare and deliver default letters for residential accounts (i.e. 90-day right to cure and 30-day notices), early intervention letters and foreclosure votes.
- In conjunction with the Residential Workout Specialist, maintain department spreadsheets and reports.