New Business Operations Leader
Smith and Wilkinson’s high growth, tech- minded life and annuity insurance client located just outside of Dallas, TX is seeking an experienced innovative leader to head new business operations. This role requires life and annuity expertise as well as development of strategy and design. The position will report to the VP of Life and Annuity Operations and work in alignment with several departmental AVP’s. Seeking a knowledgeable, versatile professional to leverage prior experience into a strategic, impactful role.
What you can expect:
- Extensive cross-departmental interaction and alignment with key business leaders.
- Motivate, develop and lead a diverse team of managers and associates to increase productivity, exceed service goals and identify areas of cost optimization.
- Drive overall business results by actively collaborating with committees and panels in Marketing, Distribution, Operations, Finance and other key areas.
- Oversee everyday business operations from application to issuance while monitoring trends and redesigning procedures.
- Minimal travel required
What you need:
- Expertise in driving results while cultivating a positive team environment.
- Proven expertise in Annuity/Life Operations
- Skilled leadership, strong business relationships- both internal and external
- 10 + years of Operational Leadership Experience with a growth mindset
- College Degree required (Masters preferred)
Our client is an employee and customer- centric, company looking for someone to provide strategy, leadership and management. If this role represents an exciting challenge in your career growth, please contact Allison Cary for a confidential introductory conversation.