Our global Pension Risk Transfer client in Stamford, CT is looking to add a Director of Continuous Improvement & Project Management to lead their Enterprise PMO. This position manages a team of 7 and works with department leaders on sample projects like: replacing admin systems, automation, pricing initiatives, implementing new tools, product roll outs, and the replacement of core systems. If you have experience building and improving new cultures and creating best practices in the retirement/ pension space then please reach out to learn more.
Other duties include:
- Improve their presale process from bidding to proposal to pricing and sale by identifying inefficiencies to increase their ability to take on more bids for PRT
- Work with continuous improvement managers on training sessions
- Present to new clients on delivery processes
- Monitor, coach, train new PM staff
- Pension or retirement broad knowledge
- PMP/ Lean Six Sigma Black Belt preferred
Company offers a pension and will even relocate! Reach out to Stacy St. Onge for more details.