Senior Waterfront Engineer
Our client a local leading multi-disciplined environmental engineering, planning and science firm located in Southern Massachusetts is looking for an experienced Senior Waterfront Engineer to help expand their waterfront and coastal engineering services.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced engineer with an interest in leading and supporting a wide range of projects focusing on everything from repairing aging infrastructure, designing new infrastructure, and preparing for the effects of rising sea levels. Outside of projects, the position will involve client development, project management, technical design and oversight, and mentoring of junior staff.
There is a team of experienced and talented engineers to work alongside, whether it’s benefiting from the mentorship of senior experts or providing guidance to junior engineers this firm has an inclusive and supportive culture. If you are looking for an opportunity to take on new responsibilities and have the room to grow as a professional, this could be it.
- Lead or support the technical requirement of projects from start to finish
- Lead project delivery aspects, preparation of construction documents and the ability to facilitate technical discussions
- Participate in Business Development and marketing activities
- Mentoring and supporting the development of junior staff
- B.S. degree in a related engineering discipline; Master’s degree is preferred
- Approx. 10+ years’ previous experience in waterfront and coastal related projects
- Professional Engineer license is preferred