SVP Residential Lending
Community & Regional Banks
New Hampshire Mutual Bancorp is a $2.7B mutual holding company that was formed in January 2013 by the alliance of Merrimack County Savings Bank and Meredith Village Savings Bank. This created the first multi- bank mutual holding company in the state of New Hampshire. In 2015, Mill River Wealth Management joined the holding company, now known as NH Trust Financial Advisors, and in 2018, Savings Bank of Walpole joined the organization.
Reporting to the President & CEO, the SVP Residential Mortgage Lending Officer will oversee all aspects of the mutual holding company and its affiliate banks’ technology and information systems for mortgage sales and operations. Leads the development and recommendations for lending objectives and policies, as well as long- and short-range strategic plans. Further, this individual will provide leadership and direction to the affiliates regarding lending products, sales production and marketing, lending platform technologies, loan policy and pipeline management across the entire organization in an effort to enhance customer experience, loan production and quality, and to foster a continuous improvement culture.
• Adheres to the NHMB Values: A+ Merits – Accountability, Mutuality, Excellence, Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Stewardship.
• As part of each subsidiary senior management team, guides each affiliate Bank-wide planning and operations.
• Participates in the formulation and implementation of Bank-wide strategies and objectives.
• Provides independent annual budgets for all three affiliate bank’s residential lending portfolio, and manages the portfolio for volume, growth, and yield in coordination with ALCO and the bank’s strategic plan.
• Works closely with Executive management in formulating corporate plans and policies. Actively participates as a member of senior management by providing strategic guidance in developing short and long-range plans for each affiliate Bank.
• Participates on various management planning committees as requested. Provides lending industry leadership and direction on all issues related to the business unit.
• Develops and ensures the implementation of department and business unit action plans to meet established objectives of each affiliate Bank. Manages the accomplishment of objectives.
• Actively participates on appropriate affiliate Bank committees, including: ALCO presentations, monthly Board of Director’s presentations, Senior Officer meetings, Risk and Compliance committees, and Loan review committee.
• Senior Retail Residential Lender for all affiliate Banks responsible in developing large and complex loans.
• Satisfactorily completes all required compliance training and complies with all regulations which apply within the scope of the position.