Water Project Manager / Sr. Project Manager
Our client, Tata & Howard, a 100% employee-owned consulting engineering firm specializing in drinking water, wastewater, and stormwater is currently looking to hire an experienced Project Manager. This is a growth hire and is a hands-on technical role project manager role that will be heavily involved in supporting current clients and support the growth and development of its junior engineers and staff.
Projects will focus mainly on drinking water projects working directly with clients and a team of design engineers to deliver a variety of solutions for everything from pipelines, pump stations, and water treatment. There is flexibility for someone with experience in wastewater treatment and infrastructure to be successful in this role and support projects in both drinking and sanitary water.
There is a collaborative team environment supporting great repeat municipal and water utility clients and has a ton of opportunities for continued growth.
Examples of responsibilities:
- Work directly with clients and a team of design engineers on a variety of civil engineering projects including infrastructure, asset management, and water treatment
- Develop engineering reports, models, and calculations related to the design of water/wastewater and stormwater collection/distribution systems
- Preparation of plans and specifications, technical report writing, and documenting project activities, findings, and recommendations
- Implement programs to ensure quality service is provided to customers, including compliance with all federal and state regulations, and compliance with state business and economic regulations for public utilities
- Support and mentor a team of engineers, designers, and field staff
- B.S. (M.S. desirable) ideally in Civil / Environmental Engineering
- Licensed Professional Engineer
- Approx 10+ years of experience in the water or wastewater industry