Water & Wastewater Engineering Manager
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Water/Wastewater Engineering Manager to join their team. This role will be responsible for leading projects and junior staff that are focused on water and wastewater treatment and infrastructure solutions for municipal clients and some large institutions and private clients as well.
This position will provide the opportunity to work with some of the most respected and talented professionals in the industry, and for a company that provides the flexibility to help support achieving the elusive work-life balance.
- Manage multi-disciplined project teams from planning through conceptual and final design, construction, and operation for treatment and distribution/collection system projects
- Manage project and proposal efforts to meet client and company goals
- Preparing project specifications, managing design document creation process; managing project issues, budgets, and schedules
- Mentoring and supporting the development of junior staff
- B.S. degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering
- 10+ years’ previous experience with water and/or wastewater projects
- Experience leading, motivating, supporting and developing project teams