Our client, the Horsley Witten Group is expanding their Wetland and permitting team and is looking to hire an experienced Wetland Scientist to their team. This role will be involved with delineating both coastal and freshwater wetlands for the identification of permitting and regulatory requirements to support local projects throughout New England.
Your projects will focus on a variety of resource area delineations, habitat and rare species surveys, and permitting to support environmental, site civil, and green infrastructure projects.
Horsley Witten Group is an engineering and environmental consulting firm founded on the principles of sustainable water resource protection. They’re committed to working with clients that also share this commitment to sound environmental and sustainability practices. It’s this commitment to the environment that separates them from other environmental services firms. If you became an environmental professional to make a positive impact on the environment, then this is an opportunity and firm worth exploring.
- Manage fieldwork to delineate wetlands, design and assess wetland mitigation areas
- Complete habitat assessments, understand drainage system design and regulatory requirements
- Work with local municipal, state, and federal regulatory agencies
- Interacting with clients, representing the firm in a professional manner
- B.A/B.S. or M.S. Degree in an environmentally oriented field of study (Ecology, Biology, Environmental Science, etc.)
- A Professional Wetland Scientist license is great, but not required